The design of the ORM press shears are based on more than 50 years approved Oberländer concept with cylindrical shear head guides, which assures a precise cut between the upper and lower knifes. An adjustment of the guides is not necessary. The shear is built within a robust, twist resistant welded construction that allows installation directly on the concrete without anchorage and therefore has low foundation costs.
What is new:
- disassembly of complete shear and down-holder cylinder without disassembly of shear head;
- short press and shear cycles, by improved hydraulic configuration;
- lower power consumption, by power regulated pumps with forced volume reduction in idle mode;
- larger pipe diameters to lower pressure losses and unnecessary heat formation;
- improved hydraulic pipe design with less elbows;
- comfortable control seat in air conditioned cabine;
- central grease and oil lubrication, with large reservoir and easy access;
The shear is equipped with a hydraulically operated filling box, which allows charging of the shear during production. This design decreases the charging time and increases productivity. The machined pressing box ensures the precise movement of the compactors as well as a fast and stick free pre-compaction of bulky scrap.
Large items of scrap are compacted effectively and easily by means of a side compactor and a pressing box flap operating along 2/3 of the pressing box width. The extra long holder guides allow the scrap that has been pre-compacted by the side-compactor to be pushed against the lowered vertical holder, so that bales can also be produced.
Use of large hydraulic piping and valve cross sections results in lower oil turbulence and a higher power yield.
|PS 700||PS 1100||PS 1100||PS 1400|
|Cut force||700 t||1,000 t||1,100 t||1,400 t|
|Press box length||6,000 mm||7,000 mm||7,000 mm||8,000 mm|
|Press box width||2,000 mm||2,350 mm||2,500 mm||2,500 mm|
|Side compactor height||600 mm||800 mm||800 mm||800 mm|
|Cutting width||710 mm||950 mm||1,250 mm||1,450 mm|
|Strokes per min. approx.||4 - 6||4 - 6||5 - 6||4 - 5|
|Down holder force||250 t||420 t||480 t||480 t|
|Lid force||250 t||350 t||350 t||580 t|
|Side compactor force||400 t||670 t||670 t||800 t|
|Pusher force||120 t||120 t||170 t||170 t|
|Production / h *||15 - 18 t||25 - 35 t||30 - 40 t||28 - 45 t|
|Main drives / kW||2x 90||3/4/5x 90||4/5/6x 90||5/6x 90|
|Total weight approx.||130 t||220 - 240 t||230 - 250 t||290 t|
* depending on the type of scrap and cut length